Tuesday, November 2, 2010

study week is for study

Now having 1 week of study week and i am here, UPM. Yep, i spend my study week at KC. Didn't choose to go back home just because i'll be go back soon after finish my final exam.
I was sick at last friday and it take 3days to make me have enough rest and recover. Now still have slightly cough and flu. I had been in the room within a few days and very bored. These day, I think about my future, the direction i need to go after graduate. And i know what i need to do now is concentrate on my final exam, stop wasting time on fb-ing, sleep-ing, and imagine senseless things!
Another challenge stuff waiting for me is my FYP, although i know i should start thinking and doing my proposal NOW, but i do nothing. Soooooooo....is time to wake myself up to prepare all these stuff!! GAMBATEH~~

The roots of Education are bitter,
BUT
the fruits are sweet ~

No comments:

Post a Comment