Thursday, November 8, 2012

My Ambros

It's been a while since I last did exercise. I do agree that I'm not such person having sport cells potential, hence sport is a tough for me. Anyway, I make this as my week target, I told myself that need to do at least 30 minutes exercise a week. Well, don't laugh..I know this might be a pretty easy job for you.

The first thing that I need to do is --- purchase a sport shoes. This is the first sport shoes that I really bought for exercise and hope it will give me driving force to determine my plan. Just wanna to show some photo of my sport shoes, well, neither Nike nor Adidas. It just a normal brand, Ambros, RM80 and I'm not that person who keep pursue those branded stuff, comfortable come first. I fall on this sport shoes at my first sight,the design and the color match, is grey and hot pink! I wouldn't choose the white base sport shoes, as it will get dirty easily and I'm so lazy to clean it up. Grey color just suit me, haha!

 
 
 
Yeah, it's time for exercise! Went to gym at last weekend to start my fitness plan, it situated at community club nearby my HDB. This is the first time I go to gym for exercise, I did running for 30minutes and bike for 30minutes. But it may a bit boring for me exercise in a room, keep facing the wall and sport machine only. I decide to go to the park for exercise next time, at least there have the scenery and fresh air.

Mission Completed!!!



 

The difference between the possible and the impossible lies in a person determination


3 comments:

  1. "đầu tư Forex
    Lirunex là một trong những sàn giao dịch forex tốt nhất ở Viet Lan, chú trọng vào việc giáo dục cho nhà đầu tư Forex. Họ cung cấp các khóa học Forex trực tuyến miễn phí bao gồm webinars, video giảng dạy, sách điện tử, tài khoản demo và hỗ trợ tương tác, giúp nhà đầu tư nắm vững kỹ năng giao dịch MT4 và thành công trong lĩnh vực đầu tư Forex. Ngoài ra, Lirunex cũng cung cấp Tín hiệu Forex và các công cụ để hỗ trợ nhà đầu tư trong việc đưa ra quyết định giao dịch thông minh hơn.
    "

    ReplyDelete