Monday, July 6, 2015

July

First six months of the year has been passed. It is now JULY.

What was your greatest success in the first six months of the year?

For me, this year definitely a fruitful year. A lot of events happen in this year. Soon, I will be going to enter a new phase of life - get married. This is my dream since I was a kid. For me, the biggest success of a woman is to get married and have few kids, to have own family. I admit I'm a family kind of women and not a strong woman who pursuing in career development.

However, I still make sure that I'm doing my best on my job. I have been working for 3.5 years in my first company. I had leave in Feb and joined my current company. I am grateful that I had passed my probation period one month ago. It is still long journey in learning new knowledge and apply to my job. To be honest, recently has been quite hectic. I hope I can manage well. Some colleagues starting tender, make me doubt that how long can I still survive here. Pray for everything will be smooth.

Recently, craving for a lot of food made me put on weight. Is time to on diet so that I can fit on the beautiful wedding gown.

Life goes on. What I can do is to be stronger.





1 comment:

  1. "Tín hiệu Forex
    Lirunex là một trong những sàn giao dịch forex tốt nhất ở Viet Lan, chú trọng vào việc giáo dục cho nhà đầu tư Forex. Họ cung cấp các khóa học Forex trực tuyến miễn phí bao gồm webinars, video giảng dạy, sách điện tử, tài khoản demo và hỗ trợ tương tác, giúp nhà đầu tư nắm vững kỹ năng giao dịch MT4 và thành công trong lĩnh vực đầu tư Forex. Ngoài ra, Lirunex cũng cung cấp Tín hiệu Forex và các công cụ để hỗ trợ nhà đầu tư trong việc đưa ra quyết định giao dịch thông minh hơn."

    ReplyDelete