Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dogathon 2010

Dogathon coming again at my campus. Im so exicted when see the poster paste around here and there. I have missed it two times, i dun care, this time im sure want to meet these cute doggies at my last year. I and my frenz wake up tat the early morning, walked to our destination-Bukit Espo. And sure, person who scare sunlight like me, had prepare a white cap to block the UV, hahaha...
On the way goin, we saw lots of ppl carried their lovely babe dog to show at Dogathon. 1st time i see so many doggies in front of me and I bring along my new camera to snap their cute face.

an uncle give us ballons, yeah !!

tis dog wear a small shirt with the letter - stopbuck

tis a cool doggie, din move at all when i hug him


ah Jack, a character at a hong kong drama



tis is Jeff, Soo Yee like him so much~

Momo - have a cute hair style

lion dog ?? shay fen love 1, but i dun1 give her..hehe..

pinky doggie - belong to liyun

gorgerous dog

toilet for the dogs - hey, dun salah masuk perempuan punya..
dogs run competition

why a horse appear at dogathon?

dog king





Very enjoy this event, it make me have a unforgetable memories in my uni life~


1 comment:

  1. "đầu tư Forex
    Lirunex là một trong những sàn giao dịch forex tốt nhất ở Viet Lan, chú trọng vào việc giáo dục cho nhà đầu tư Forex. Họ cung cấp các khóa học Forex trực tuyến miễn phí bao gồm webinars, video giảng dạy, sách điện tử, tài khoản demo và hỗ trợ tương tác, giúp nhà đầu tư nắm vững kỹ năng giao dịch MT4 và thành công trong lĩnh vực đầu tư Forex. Ngoài ra, Lirunex cũng cung cấp Tín hiệu Forex và các công cụ để hỗ trợ nhà đầu tư trong việc đưa ra quyết định giao dịch thông minh hơn.
    "

    ReplyDelete