Sunday, October 14, 2012

24th birthday celebration #1

Time flies. Is my turn to be 24 years old. Actually that's not much difference being 23 or 24 as long as we keep out heart young!!!

Yeah, for this year birthday, we had a pre-birthday dinner. My boy brought me to hotel restaurant. He recommends me the Chinese cuisine which located at Swissotel The Stamford is quite nice. Actually Im not a fine dining lover, I think it's expensive and the food portion quite small. Im ok to go for Chinese cuisine.


We met at City hall after work. Did some light make up, can't really remember when is my latest time for make up.
learn to put the eye linear


When I reach there, I feel quite funny when I saw the restaurant signboard. It named "Kopi Tiam". Can't really imagine there's have KopiTiam inside the hotel.
high class kopitiam..lol










nostalgic and air-conditioned ambience
I do agree that the service in the hotel was excellent. The waiters and waitress have nice smiling and attitude. Served with appetizer first.
shrimp crackers but a bit oily



Did some photo shoot while waiting the foods.
birthday girl
the boy
The drinks and delicious foods served continuously. Actually the price of the foods is super expensive, it can be compared with western bistro restaurant.
Three Tango Juice - $8, Homemade Barley - $6
apricots, oranges, peaches

Sambal Udang - $22
stir-fried prawns, onions, chilli source, steamed rice
Crispy Bean Curd - Tauhu Telur - $15
fried bean curd, bean sprouts, eggs, peanuts
Crabmeat Fried Rice - $19
fried rice, eggs, bbq pork, prawns, crabmeat
Claypot Seafood Bean Curd - $18
prawns, dory fish, squid, eggs, bean curd, steamed rice
Crispy Shrimp Paste Chicken - $17
work-friend chicken, achar
Local Chinese Salad - Rojak - $15
pineapple, cucumbers, bean sprouts, turnips, dough fritters, water spinash, prawn paste, peanuts, chilli

We have order too much food!!! It can't be able to finish 6 dishes within 2 people. We ate slowly and have some heart-to-heart talk. Enjoying the food and the ambience.


 


feeling FULL

Thanks for making time to have a pre-birthday celebration with me~It's memorable~

No comments:

Post a Comment