Wednesday, October 17, 2012

graduation month

Recently when I'm browsing FB, tons of graduation photos flooding on my news feed. I feel glad and would like to say "congratulation" to all of my friends who have graduated in this year. It is not easy for waiting the day coming, a day we wearing the "square hat". We have paid 3-4years effort on our academic, eventually for 1 minute on the stage for receiving our certificate. I think this is a turning point for all of us. I wish all my friends who have just graduated, all the best for your future undertaking!


There is a good reason they call these ceremonies "commencement exercises". Graduation is not the end, it's the beginning.

- my graduation on 15 Oct 2011, UPM -

1 comment:

  1. "đầu tư Forex
    Lirunex là một trong những sàn giao dịch forex tốt nhất ở Viet Lan, chú trọng vào việc giáo dục cho nhà đầu tư Forex. Họ cung cấp các khóa học Forex trực tuyến miễn phí bao gồm webinars, video giảng dạy, sách điện tử, tài khoản demo và hỗ trợ tương tác, giúp nhà đầu tư nắm vững kỹ năng giao dịch MT4 và thành công trong lĩnh vực đầu tư Forex. Ngoài ra, Lirunex cũng cung cấp Tín hiệu Forex và các công cụ để hỗ trợ nhà đầu tư trong việc đưa ra quyết định giao dịch thông minh hơn.
    "

    ReplyDelete