Monday, October 29, 2012

24th birthday celebration #2

Today I wanna write a blog post still for my birthday celebration. Well I know it has been passed for 2 weeks but I insist to complete it.



I would like to thanks my friends who willing to squeeze time for me, I know some of you have need to work on that day. For Bella, Yuhua, Liyun, I think this would be the fifth years for celebrating birthday with me. Cheers for our 5years friendship, is the precious time and never fade although all of us have been step to working environment. For Celine and her bf Edwind, this is the first time for celebrating my birthday, thanks for coming~

My birthday fall on Saturday, I have a very good mood for it. Did some light make up and choose the outfit. Should wear something colorful on birthday right..teehee..

still learning hard for the eye linear
ootd
We met at bugis, while waiting everybody coming. liyun and me already shopping for the whole afternoon. Oh ya, my boy also joining. Saw he coming with holding a bouquet of roses. Everyone who pass by keep looking on me and the flowers. Lol...never know you are so romantic ya.

pink roses with mix with other flowers, quite colorful
 
 
 

When everyone reach, we decided went to steamboat, Sichuan spicy steamboat. Why we choose steamboat? because we can eat and chat, and eat and chat, and eat and chat non-stop. haha.. I think it been quite a long time i didn't have steamboat, since I come Singapore.

the lovely couple
 
 
 
 
 
 

Everyone feel super full after the steamboat. Now it time to have dessert, dang dang...they choose an oreo cheese cake for me since they know Im a cheese lover! And I have get my gift, they picked a cream white top for me, which is semi-transparent can see through inside. So sexy...haha..

 
 
the boy try to act cute and keep making funny...lolx
24 years old liao
 
 

I would like to give special thanks to Bella, who spend time for drawing a birthday card for me. Im soooooo toucccching, it is really cute and a meaningful card, because have my trademark sheep®... I have put it on my desk and keep looks on it everyday!

小羊一只
 
 
 

Last but not least, I wanna to thanks to my biyfie. I know Im not such a good girlfriend, always put my hot temper to you, but you still be tolerant to me. Thanks for special choose a birthday gift for me, Citigems white gold necklace with pearl pendant. Love it sooo much and Im wearing it everyday, will always focus on the necklace when seeing the mirror..haha..

 
 
 
 
 

Presents don't really mean much to me. I don't want to sound mawkish, but it was the realization that I have a great many people in my life who really love me, and who I really love.


No comments:

Post a Comment