Thursday, February 10, 2011

happy happy CNY 2011

Due to my laziness, recently quite less to update my blog. Just only 2 post since 2011. haha forgive me >.<

For me, CNY is nothing special. I dont have super-duper delight and exicted mood look forward for CNY. Perhaps because of i didn't go back my hometown--Ipoh for celebrate it with my relatives. It was been long long time i didn't back there since my grandparents passed away. Sometimes i really miss my childhood moment that i received ANG PAU from my grandparents and eat reunion dinner with my relatives. But back to reality, now is difficult to make it happen. If i have chance, i wish to have few day travel and walk around at Perak to refresh back my childhood memories~


This CNY, as usual, me, my brother and my auntie rushed back to home. Celebrate together with daddy and mummy. We sit together and had a simple and warm reunion dinner. And i also spend some times with my friends, date them out yum cha, chiok k, movie and bai nian^^ really miss the time gather with them, must keep in touch ever~~~~

share some picha that i took during CNY.......

3rd 'he sui pian' i had watch--> New ShaoLin, a nice film, worth
to watch at cinema~
thanks kencheng for date me out watch the movie. So far as i know, kencheng is a nice guy but sometimes tell a lie, give him a nickname, MR.LIAR..haha..interested to know about tis guy? wanna have a contact number? sorry gals, he is unavailable anymore, because ady belong to 'someone special' !!
next day breadfast --> eat dim sum
i luv eat & i luv dim sum MAX
chiok k session wif chee fatt, wei fong n ruitin~ enjoy the melody of sound..haha..
after that, having our lunch with japanese food--sushi
chu er-->bai nian with my friends. left one is venus n right one is angel. we know each other been 10yr since secondary school. venus is a kind and pretty gal. angel is a helpful n polite gal, vr match wif her name like an angel~

Continue bai nian with my Form 6 friends, we meet each other at MSAB (Maktab Sultan Abu Bakar,EC)

3 handsome guys from 6Bestari -->jia wei, wee li, chai hock. wear nike shirt 1 is weeli, thx for him to come my house fetch me go out n fetch me back home safely~although we didn't talk much during form6, but he is a talkative person if u familiar wif him~
here is me and my frenz from 6Cendekia-->chee fatt, keh hong, chengloong. the 3 guys always sit at last raw in the class, but their result always excellent.
3 guys and 1 pretty from 6Dynamic --> jackson, wen xin, chee xiong, kim xiang.
gambling during cny is a must for entertainment and build up relationship btw each other..haha..
the day b4 i came back KL, meet up wif hellen, weifong, lisa. we all as the temporary teacher at Pu Sze(my primary sch) when waiting result for STPM.

1 comment:

  1. "đầu tư Forex
    Lirunex là một trong những sàn giao dịch forex tốt nhất ở Viet Lan, chú trọng vào việc giáo dục cho nhà đầu tư Forex. Họ cung cấp các khóa học Forex trực tuyến miễn phí bao gồm webinars, video giảng dạy, sách điện tử, tài khoản demo và hỗ trợ tương tác, giúp nhà đầu tư nắm vững kỹ năng giao dịch MT4 và thành công trong lĩnh vực đầu tư Forex. Ngoài ra, Lirunex cũng cung cấp Tín hiệu Forex và các công cụ để hỗ trợ nhà đầu tư trong việc đưa ra quyết định giao dịch thông minh hơn.
    "

    ReplyDelete