Monday, February 28, 2011

Only You

he board bus express came to KL took time around 5 hours, with the purpose for bring me outing :)


He brought 3 boxes of chocolates for me which he bought from Cameron Highland. First, heading to Pertaling Street. Have been 3 years ago i pay a visit at there. We walked around, lotsa of bag, shoe, shirt, watch, souvenir. A bit excited when saw my favor Tau Fu Fa, bought one for taste, the taste not bad. Since he haven't breakfast, is time to search for restaurant having our lunch.


Eat Wan Tan Mee as lunch, he eat Cha Xiu Wan Tan Mee, i eat the normal 1. He not allowed me to eat sambal, due to recently pop out lots of pimples on my face. Keep put the Cha Xiu to my plate, wanna make me fat. His eating speed quite fast, then he use his camera captured my ugly eating expression, and not allowed me to delete it. Hate u ! Suddenly, a small girl smile with me, the innocent smiling, super-duper cute~


Continue walked along Pertaling Street, but we buy nothing.Weather is very hot. He not only holds the umbrella for me, hold my hand too, feel sweet. After that, we went to Pasar Seni Street, walked into a shopping complex, feel the air-corn, feel well. Have fun and captured lotsa picture, print out a picture for put inside purse, one for him and one for me.


Next station, went to Mid-Valley. We lost for find the KTM station, so funny. My leg a bit tired and feel thirsty when reach there, went Kim Gary for take a break. Drank a cold honey lemon and ate some snacks. He called his sister for settle where to stay for tonight, luckily his sister have a place for him. Walked around Mid-Valley, today got lots of functions or roadshow. Suddenly saw wedding exhibition, make me so excited! Decoration with lots of beautiful wedding dresses, white elegant grand piano, love wishing tree, with playing Fish Leong love song. The scene feels romantic. Drag him accompany me went to the exhibition, feel shy when the staffs keep asking the same question: when both of you wanna to get married? 1st time outing drag him go this such of place, hopefully didn't scare him, haha.


Keep on walked around, testing the 3D television, amazing with the 3D view. He bought a cup of Leong Shui for me, he say recently im ''shang huo''. Passed a CD shop, the television playing my lovely Jay Chou Taipei Concert DVD. Handsome and talent Jay, i'll always support you! He wanna searching a cute doll, actually i've no idea what type of doll he wanna searching for although he already describe to me. He wanna buy lots of dry food for me, then i can eat at hostel when im hungry. I ask: why u keeps on wanna buy things for me? he reply: because im caring for you~ Feel touch when heard that sentence. Having our dinner at ShihLin Taiwan Food. Eat Oh A(oyster) Mee Sua, XL spicy chicken chop, pair with soya bean. Very full until can see my tummy, omg!


Is time to go back UPM, he accompany me until the KTM Serdang bus stop. Inside the KTM, he holds me tight. I can feel that he want to protect me, avoid me fall down or crash to other people. feel safely when stand beside him. He watched me board UPM bus, then continue his way to Ampang meet up with his sister.


we meet up about 8 hours, thanks for you make time to accompany me.



my smile is for everyone, but my love is just for someone

only you~

No comments:

Post a Comment