Monday, February 14, 2011

happy valentine's day

14 february, a romantic day

Every year, i didn't look forward for this day. Because it mean nothing to me. I have never celebrate Valentine's Day (dun laugh me >.<) But not mean i hate it, just didn't look forward oni !

WHY???

2 reasons....just because im single and available at that time or im in long-distance relationship. I've never experience that romantic mood during Valentine's Day. Having a candlelight dinner, dozen of roses, and present exchange, i also hope can have this opportunity to celebrate with my valentine. Haha, just imaging only~ Anyway..im also can feel the happiness when saw my friends upload their valentine's celebration album. Soooooo Sweet ^^ Hope they can last the sweetness forever..

AND

hope i can celebrate my Valentine's Day next year with my beloved~



simple BYE can make us cry, simple JOKE can make us laugh,
and......
simple CARE can make us fall in love~



HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY




1 comment:

  1. "đầu tư Forex
    Lirunex là một trong những sàn giao dịch forex tốt nhất ở Viet Lan, chú trọng vào việc giáo dục cho nhà đầu tư Forex. Họ cung cấp các khóa học Forex trực tuyến miễn phí bao gồm webinars, video giảng dạy, sách điện tử, tài khoản demo và hỗ trợ tương tác, giúp nhà đầu tư nắm vững kỹ năng giao dịch MT4 và thành công trong lĩnh vực đầu tư Forex. Ngoài ra, Lirunex cũng cung cấp Tín hiệu Forex và các công cụ để hỗ trợ nhà đầu tư trong việc đưa ra quyết định giao dịch thông minh hơn.
    "

    ReplyDelete